Harvest of the Heart, Part 2: The Close Up – For All the Abundance We Receive, How Grateful Are We, Really?
Rev. Liz Lerner Maclay
Especially as we enter the holiday season, we often remark on the struggle to get in the swing, the spirit, of the holidays. Much as we mean to, wish to, look forward to days with family or friends, and cooking, decorations, gifts, music, travel, giving, and receiving – it’s not always easy. Sometimes, rather than … Continued
- First Unitarian awarded for work in becoming RI’s first Sanctuary Congregation November 2, 2017
- November newsletter now available November 1, 2017
- Rev. Liz Maclay interviewed on Latino Public Radio October 31, 2017
- Rev. Liz Lerner Maclay installed October 22, 2017
- New First Unitarian website August 5, 2017