If Love Were a Plane, No One Would Get On
Rev. Liz Lerner Maclay
The odds of love surviving, even of marriages surviving, aren’t great. Having won the right to marry for so many, what have we won? What is this ancient, modern institution? What does it mean, what should it mean to us in the here and now? Young people begin in their classrooms.
- New safe church policy announced January 18, 2018
- East Side Monthly article features Rev. Liz Maclay, First Unitarian January 17, 2018
- New membership class begins in February January 10, 2018
- Contractor to begin restoration work on Meeting House in April January 10, 2018
- January newsletter now available December 31, 2017