Date(s) - Thursday, November 2, 2017
First Unitarian Church of Providence
A lasting gift of grace from Rev. Charlie Ortman, we will explore these Five Questions as a guide for transformative spiritual reflection.
- What does it mean to be human?
- How do I know what I know?
- Who or what is in charge?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is the meaning of death?
A workshop for the head and heart, engaging all who attend to articulate their understanding of self, purpose, meaning and connection, leading to a personal credo. All who have questions are welcome. Scheduled for six Thursdays, November 2, 9, 16 & 30; December 7 & 14 at 7:00p . Leaders: Steve McCloy & Mel Shelly. To register contact Mel Shelly, email@example.com