Thanksgiving Dinner & Celebration
Date(s) - Thursday, November 22, 2018
First Unitarian Church of Providence
Come join First Unitarian members, friends, and their families for our congregation’s celebration of Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Social Hour: 1 to 2 pm and the Buffet Dinner: 2pm
- All are asked to bring a side dish for the meal.
- A donation of $3.00/adult, $1.50/child is suggested to cover costs
- Four turkeys are needed and must be roasted off-site and delivered to the church midday on Thanksgiving. Please contact the church office if you can donate a turkey and/or roast one (or sign up at church).
- Volunteers are needed to set up, decorate, receive food and to clean up.
- Sign up in order to save your space for the dinner and to tell us what side dish you will be bringing.
Please fill out a sign-up form (available on Sundays through November 18) and leave it at the Thanksgiving table at Coffee Hour. Be sure to take home a reminder so you won’t forget.
You can also call the office (401.421.7970) with your reservation and food contribution.